Borsje Management & Consultancy
I have a wide experience in logistics, production and supply chain:
- Operational management: human resources management, planning & control of KPI’s, budgeting, ABC-costing, etc.;
- Change management in complex logistic environments;
- Project management: from idea until operational implementation of projects related to ICT, mechanization & operational improvements;
- Design and implementation of supply chains for example at DHL Exel Supply Chain for spare parts of SUN Microsystems in EMEA region, Nikon and Kyocera in Europe;
- Internet Fulfillment for Microsoft at BAX Global Logistics, for Bol.com at Centraal Boekhuis and for McGregor Fashion Group (Adam retail) at DHL Supply Chain;
- Customs, export, bonded warehouse and similar at Central Warehouses in EMEA region, like Harley Davidson and Microsoft at BAX Global Logistics;
- Implementation of Transport Management System (TMS) for track & trace and billing for Microsoft at BAX Global Logistics;
- Engineering for logistics and production: responsible for concept, detail design, purchasing and management of suppliers, testing and commissioning like XPO Nestlé, Royal Euroma and DHL Life Sciences & Healthcare.
In my work, I always seek for a balance between costs and service. Lean SixSigma and continuous improvement is in my genes. I feel most comfortable in a complex environment with people of different disciplines around me. I have developed myself from an analytical engineer to an inspiring manager.